BlackRock Top Java Interview Questions: Investment Banking Domain
Carvia Tech | May 18, 2019 | 1 min read | 433 views | algorithm-datastructures
Core Java & multi-threading questions
How will you achieve thread-safety in your Java Program?
What are the ways to increase throughput of a multi-threaded java program? (concurrency enhancements - use java.util.concurrent package, connection pooling, other resource pooling, caching, GC tuning, etc.)
Algorithm & design questions
There is a pricing service which connects to Reuters & Bloomberg and fetches the latest price for the given Instrument Tics. There could be multiple price events for the same Stock and we need to consider the latest one. Design a service to show prices for the Top 10 stocks of the Day? Solution is discussed in my eBook
There is a very Big file containing many words, how will you read and process it to print the below information?
Top 10 ranked distinct words.
Occurrence of each Alphabet in the file.
How will you implement a Stack using a Queue?
How will you implement a Queue using a Stack?
How will you design a two way Elevator Software for a building?
How will you troubleshoot poor memory performance of a live production program?
Top articles in this category:
- Top 50 Multi-threading Java Interview Questions for Investment Bank
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- UBS Top 10 Java Interview Questions
- Morgan Stanley Java Interview Questions
- RBS Java Interview Questions
- Cracking core java interviews - question bank
Find more on this topic:
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- Top 20 Java Concurrency Interview Questions and Answers
- What is Single Abstract Method (SAM) and Functional Interface in Java
- Difference between method overloading and overriding
- Method overloading rules in Java
- TCS - Microservices Interview Questions for Java Developers
- SQL to find employee details with nth highest salary
- Write a program to swap two numbers in Java
- SQL - Write a query to find customers who have no orders yet
- What is Inner join and Left Outer Join
- Singleton Design Pattern and how to make it thread-safe
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.