BlackRock Top Java Interview Questions: Investment Banking Domain
Carvia Tech | May 18, 2019 | 1 min read | 1,159 views | algorithm-datastructures
Core Java & multi-threading questions
How will you achieve thread-safety in your Java Program?
What are the ways to increase throughput of a multi-threaded java program? (concurrency enhancements - use java.util.concurrent package, connection pooling, other resource pooling, caching, GC tuning, etc.)
Algorithm & design questions
There is a pricing service which connects to Reuters & Bloomberg and fetches the latest price for the given Instrument Tics. There could be multiple price events for the same Stock and we need to consider the latest one. Design a service to show prices for the Top 10 stocks of the Day? Solution is discussed in my eBook
There is a very Big file containing many words, how will you read and process it to print the below information?
Top 10 ranked distinct words.
Occurrence of each Alphabet in the file.
How will you implement a Stack using a Queue?
How will you implement a Queue using a Stack?
How will you design a two way Elevator Software for a building?
How will you troubleshoot poor memory performance of a live production program?
Top articles in this category:
- Multi-threading Java Interview Questions for Investment Bank
- Goldman Sachs Java Interview Questions for Senior Developer
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- RBS Java Programming Interview Questions
- UBS Java Interview Questions
- ION Trading Java Interview Questions
Find more on this topic:
Interview - Product Companies, eCommerce Companies, Investment Banking, Healthcare Industry, Service Companies and Startups.
Last updated 1 week ago
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- Spring Boot with GMAIL SMTP
- Mandrill emails in Spring Boot Java
- Hibernate & Spring Data JPA interview questions
- Generating cryptographically strong key/secret in Java
- Reverse the bits of a number and check if the number is palindrome or not
- MD5 and SHA256 in Java Kotlin and Android
- There is no PasswordEncoder mapped for the id
- Inter-thread communication in Java
- What are different thread states in Java
- Static method synchronization aka Class Lock in Java