Tech forum for Java, algorithms & data-structures, Hibernate, RESTful API, Spring framework, Microservices architecture, Interview questions, Python, SDET, Machine learning, DevOps.
Carvia Tech | January 07, 2020 | 4 min read | 151 views
In this article we will learn how to send emails from Java and Spring boot applications using GMAIL provider, along with additional concepts like TLS vs SSL, App Passwords in GMAIL, plain-text vs rich multimedia emails.Read Article
Carvia Tech | December 30, 2019 | 2 min read | 36 views
Iterator is successor to Enumeration which were part of JDK since 1.0, As suggested by Java Docs, we shall always prefer to use Iterator over Enumeration in newer code.Read Article
Carvia Tech | December 30, 2019 | 4 min read | 987 views | algorithm-datastructures
In this algorithm problem, we will keep track of top 10 occurring words from a very large file using min heap implementation in javaRead Article
- Difference between getOne and findById in Spring Data JPA?
- Run method on application startup in Spring Boot
- Top 50 SDET Java Programming Interview Questions & Answers
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- OAuth2 protected resources in RestAssured Testcases
- What is N+1 problem in Hibernate, how will you identify and solve it?
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- SDET: Rest Assured Interview Questions
- Sapient Fee Calculator: Coding problem in Java
- Machine Learning based Multiple choice questions
Provide email address to subscribe to this blog.