Tech forum for Java, algorithms & data-structures, Hibernate, RESTful API, Spring framework, Microservices architecture, Interview questions, Python, SDET, Machine learning, DevOps.
Carvia Tech | December 12, 2019 | 2 min read | 364 views | Multithreading and Concurrency
top java concurrency and multi-threading interview questions - Java Memory Model, volatile keyword, HashMap, ConcurrentHashMap, fail-safe and fail-fast iterator, immutability, ThreadLocal, Callable and RunnableRead Article
Carvia Tech | December 12, 2019 | 2 min read | 662 views
We will add basic authentication in android app using retrofit and okhttpRead Article
Carvia Tech | December 12, 2019 | 4 min read | 3,921 views | Rest Assured
In this tutorial we will cover accessing OAuth2 protected resources in RestAssured Testcases using Password and client credentials of OAuth2 grant typeRead Article
Carvia Tech | December 10, 2019 | 4 min read | 2,129 views
Top 50 Java multithreading interview questions for Investment Bank, healthcare, BFSI domain on Core Java, concurrency, hibernate, spring, algorithmsRead Article
Carvia Tech | December 10, 2019 | 2 min read | 3,460 views | algorithm-datastructures investment banking
Citibank Java programming interview questions in investment banking domain for experienced developer - Core Java, Multi-threading, Concurrency, Garbage Collection, Design Patterns, Database conceptsRead Article
- Difference between getOne and findById in Spring Data JPA?
- Run method on application startup in Spring Boot
- Top 50 SDET Java Programming Interview Questions & Answers
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- OAuth2 protected resources in RestAssured Testcases
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- Sapient Fee Calculator: Coding problem in Java
- What is N+1 problem in Hibernate, how will you identify and solve it?
- Installing nginx on macOS Mojave using brew
- How to implement Atomic Counters in DynamoDB for high throughput
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.