Most of these questions has been answered in my eBook "Cracking the Core Java Interview" updated on June 2018, that you can buy from this link:
UBS Java Interview Questions
Carvia Tech | July 31, 2020 | 2 min read | 1 views | investment banking
Focus is mostly on Engineering Processes and Code Quality. You must be aware of Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), various frameworks for Unit Testing, Integration Testing, etc. A good hold over concepts like Multi-threading, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Algorithms, Java Collections, Queues is required. Developer should be familiar with the IDE and its shortcuts - IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse STS.
Talk about concurrency utils i.e. Atomic package?
What is a future? How is it used in ExecutorService?
What is difference between ExecutorService and ForkJoinPool?
How will you implement your own thread-safe blocking queue in Java?
What is decorator design pattern?
What is Singleton Design Pattern, how will you make it thread-safe?
How will you design online library management system using TDD and Agile? Using testcases for requirements.
Books and References
Head First Design Patterns
Top articles in this category:
- Multi-threading Java Interview Questions for Investment Bank
- Morgan Stanley Java Interview Questions
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- Goldman Sachs Java Interview Questions for Senior Developer
- ION Trading Java Interview Questions
- Java Concurrency Interview Questions
Find more on this topic:
Interview - Product Companies, eCommerce Companies, Investment Banking, Healthcare Industry, Service Companies and Startups.
Last updated 1 week ago
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- Spring Boot with GMAIL SMTP
- Mandrill emails in Spring Boot Java
- Hibernate & Spring Data JPA interview questions
- Generating cryptographically strong key/secret in Java
- Reverse the bits of a number and check if the number is palindrome or not
- MD5 and SHA256 in Java Kotlin and Android
- There is no PasswordEncoder mapped for the id
- Inter-thread communication in Java
- What are different thread states in Java
- Static method synchronization aka Class Lock in Java