hCentive Java Interview Questions
Carvia Tech | December 31, 2017 | 1 min read | 49 views
What do you understand by thread-safety ? What are various mechanisms to achieve thread-safety in java ?
How will you design your own ReentrantReadWriteLock class where one thread can write and many threads can read in parallel ? How does it affect the throughput of a multi-threaded system ?
What are various methods to acquire lock in java ? discuss their comparison.
How to avoid deadlock in your application ?
How is ConcurrentHashMap better than hashmap in java ?
What are different memory generations in Java ? What is Stack and heap memory ?
Write a thread-safe Singleton Java Class.
What is difference between hashtable, hashmap and Concurrenthashmap in java ?
What is difference between Iterator and ListIterator in Java ?
What is Immutable Class ? What is reason behind using a Immutable class in your application ?
What is difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder ?
What is difference between CheckedException and UncheckedException ? Give some example of RuntimeException ?
What are different Bean scopes in Spring ? What is the default bean scope ?
How many objects Spring container creates for a given bean definition ?
What is Bean Lifecyle ?
How do you encrypt a password in spring security ?
Describe practical use of Spring Interceptors ?
What is Servlet LifeCycle ?
How do you declare a custom error page in Spring ?
What is difference between doGet() and doPost() methods ?
What is difference between Forward and Redirect ?
Top articles in this category:
- UBS Java Interview Questions
- Morgan Stanley Java Interview Questions
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- Goldman Sachs Java Interview Questions for Senior Developer
- ION Trading Java Interview Questions
- Multi-threading Java Interview Questions for Investment Bank
Find more on this topic:
Interview - Product Companies, eCommerce Companies, Investment Banking, Healthcare Industry, Service Companies and Startups.
Last updated 1 week ago
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- Spring Boot with GMAIL SMTP
- Mandrill emails in Spring Boot Java
- Hibernate & Spring Data JPA interview questions
- Generating cryptographically strong key/secret in Java
- Reverse the bits of a number and check if the number is palindrome or not
- MD5 and SHA256 in Java Kotlin and Android
- There is no PasswordEncoder mapped for the id
- Inter-thread communication in Java
- What are different thread states in Java
- Static method synchronization aka Class Lock in Java