Most of these questions has been answered in my eBook "Cracking the Core Java Interview" updated on June 2018, that you can buy from this link:
TCS - Microservices Interview Questions for Java Developers
Carvia Tech | May 25, 2019 | 1 min read | 1 views
Commonly asked Spring/Java Microservices Interview questions in TCS
What is volatile variable?
What are key classes in java.util.concurrent package
Explain internals of ConcurrentHashMap
Why do we need microservices architecture?
How to handle distributed transaction in microservices?
What is Saga pattern in microservices?
What is Zipkin and Sleuth?
What is an idempotent operation?
What is eventual consistency?
What are biggest advantages of microservices architecture?
How does OAuth2 works?
Do we need to generate clientId and clientSecret for each microservices for handling security in inter-service communication.
How Spring security works in microservice architecture?
How to configure security at a Resource Server level.
What is JWT?
What kind of information should be put into JWT?
What is a resource server
How does resource server validates a given JWT token? Does it need to go to auth server each time a token comes?
What is Token relay, how does it happen?
Inter service communication
One service calls 4 other services and collects the response, how to handle this.
How load balancing works in microservices?
What is zuul? is it a load balancer?
How does discovery client works?
Top articles in this category:
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- Top 50 Multi-threading Java Interview Questions for Investment Bank
- Morgan Stanley Java Interview Questions
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- UBS Top 10 Java Interview Questions
- BlackRock Top Java Interview Questions: Investment Banking Domain
- RBS Java Interview Questions
Find more on this topic:
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- Spring Security 5 - There is no PasswordEncoder mapped for the id
- Inter-thread communication in Java
- What are different thread states in Java
- Static method synchronization aka Class Lock in Java
- What is difference between HTTP Redirect and Forward
- Top 20 Java Concurrency Interview Questions and Answers
- What is Single Abstract Method (SAM) and Functional Interface in Java
- Difference between method overloading and overriding
- Method overloading rules in Java
- TCS - Microservices Interview Questions for Java Developers
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.