SDET Java Coding Challenges
Carvia Tech | July 24, 2020 | 1 min read | 662 views
Collection of top 15 Java coding problems with their solutions that are relevant for SDET interview preparation.
Coding Challenges for SDET
Write a program to find sum of each digit of a given number using recursion
How to reverse a single linked list?
Write a program to convert a string to number without using
Write a program to find common integers between two sorted arrays.
Convert a decimal number to binary format in Java.
Top articles in this category:
- 50 SDET Java Interview Questions & Answers
- SDET: JUnit interview questions for automation engineer
- Rest Assured API Testing Interview Questions
- Anagrams string checker in Java
- Palindrome checker in Java
- Calculate Fibonacci Series in Java
- SDET Java Role - Essential Skills
Find more on this topic:
SDET Java Interview pattern and collection of questions covering SDET coding challenges, automation testing concepts, functional, api, integration, performance and security testing, junit5, testng, jmeter, selenium and rest assured
Last updated 1 week ago
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- REST Assured with plain/text response body
- Get distinct words from a given file in Java
- SDET Java Coding Challenges
- REST Assured vs Apache HttpClient and RestTemplate
- Java 11 HttpClient with Basic Authentication
- HTTP GET request with Java 11 HttpClient - Kotlin
- HTTP Head request using Java 11 HttpClient - Kotlin
- Using Java 11 HttpClient with Kotlin Coroutines
- Migrating Spring Boot tests from Junit 4 to Junit 5
- JUnit 5 Parameterized Tests