Top 15 coding problems for SDET Java Interviews
Carvia Tech | February 13, 2020 | 1 min read | 662 views
Collection of top 15 Java coding problems with their solutions that are relevant for SDET interview preparation.
Coding Challenges for SDET
Write a program to find sum of each digit of a given number using recursion
How to reverse a single linked list?
Write a program to convert a string to number without using
Write a program to find common integers between two sorted arrays.
Convert a decimal number to binary format in Java.
Top articles in this category:
- Top 50 SDET Java Programming Interview Questions & Answers
- SDET: Rest Assured Interview Questions
- SDET: JUnit interview questions for automation engineer
- Java program to check if two strings are anagrams
- Write a program to reverse the order of words in a string
- Calculate Fibonacci Series in Java
- How to check if the given number is palindrome in Java
Find more on this topic:
SDET Java Interview pattern and collection of questions covering SDET coding challenges, automation testing concepts, functional, api, integration, performance and security testing, junit5, testng, jmeter, selenium and rest assured
Last updated 1 week ago
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- Get distinct words from a given file in Java
- Top 15 coding problems for SDET Java Interviews
- REST Assured vs Apache HttpClient and RestTemplate
- Java 11 HttpClient with Basic Authentication
- HTTP GET request with Java 11 HttpClient - Kotlin
- HTTP Head request using Java 11 HttpClient - Kotlin
- Using Java 11 HttpClient with Kotlin Coroutines
- Migrating Spring Boot tests from Junit 4 to Junit 5
- Parameterized Tests using JUnit 5
- Creating custom Tag in Junit5 based tests