Asciidoc: How to use nofollow option in asciidoc document
Upasana | May 23, 2019 | 1 min read | 14 views
nofollow attribute is required on a hyperlink when you do not want to pass on the SEO page rank karma to the referring website. This is mostly used when you want to share a link of another website on your blog/website but do not want Google indexing bot to follow that link and increase target website’s page rank. Mostly comments section of any blog requires this hack.
We can use
[opts=nofollow] attribute to make this work in asciidocs.
<a href="https://dzone.com/articles/the-12-factor-app-a-java-developers-perspective" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">the-12-factor-app-a-java-developers-perspective</a>
^ makes sure that the external link is opened in new window. Its shortcut for
Top articles in this category:
- Using Asciidoctor in Java and Spring Boot
- how to enable asciimath formula using mathjax in asciidoctorJ
- Reverting default shell to bash from Zsh in Mac OS Catalina
- 2factor SMS in Spring Boot App
- Integrating PayUmoney with your Java Server Side
- Integrating PayUmoney Webhooks with your Java backend