HSBC Technical Java Interview Questions
Carvia Tech | May 19, 2019 | 1 min read | 497 views
Iterate BST in preorder, inorder and postorder manner
Quick Sort on Doubly linked list
Sort n numbers in range from 0 to 2^n-1 in linear time
Find length of longest consecutive path from a given string character.
what does time and space complexity means?
Given a string, find the longest substring which is palindrome.- full working code
if the given string is “forgeeksskeegfor”, the output should be “geeksskeeg” if the given string is “abaaba”, the output should be “abaaba” if the given string is “abababa”, the output should be “abababa” if the given string is “abcbabcbabcba”, the output should be “abcbabcba
Explain the concept of Reentrancy?
How will you reverse a linked list in O(1) time.
Reverse a BST using recursion
How to Reverse a linked list .
Concatenate two BST
A large number was given as input in the form of string and we had to return its factorial in the form of string.
Describe Normalisation with examples.
Explain different types of joins with examples.
What is view in DBMS?
Top articles in this category:
- BlackRock Java Interview Questions
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- Goldman Sachs Java Interview Questions
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- Morgan Stanley Java Interview Questions
- UBS Java Interview Questions
- ION Trading Java Interview Questions
Find more on this topic:
Interview - Product Companies, eCommerce Companies, Investment Banking, Healthcare Industry, Service Companies and Startups.
Last updated 1 week ago
Subscribe to Interview Questions
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- Finastra Investment Banking Interview Questions
- Merge two sorted array into a single sorted array
- Spring Boot with GMAIL SMTP
- Mandrill emails in Spring Boot Java
- Hibernate & Spring Data JPA interview questions
- Generating cryptographically strong key/secret in Java
- Reverse the bits of a number and check if the number is palindrome or not
- MD5 and SHA256 in Java Kotlin and Android
- There is no PasswordEncoder mapped for the id
- Inter-thread communication in Java