HSBC Technical Java Interview Questions
Carvia Tech | May 19, 2019 | 1 min read | 168 views
Iterate BST in preorder, inorder and postorder manner
Quick Sort on Doubly linked list
Sort n numbers in range from 0 to 2^n-1 in linear time
Find length of longest consecutive path from a given string character.
what does time and space complexity means?
Given a string, find the longest substring which is palindrome.- full working code
if the given string is “forgeeksskeegfor”, the output should be “geeksskeeg” if the given string is “abaaba”, the output should be “abaaba” if the given string is “abababa”, the output should be “abababa” if the given string is “abcbabcbabcba”, the output should be “abcbabcba
Explain the concept of Reentrancy?
How will you reverse a linked list in O(1) time.
Reverse a BST using recursion
How to Reverse a linked list .
Concatenate two BST
A large number was given as input in the form of string and we had to return its factorial in the form of string.
Describe Normalisation with examples.
Explain different types of joins with examples.
What is view in DBMS?
Top articles in this category:
- BlackRock Top Java Interview Questions: Investment Banking Domain
- Goldman Sachs Java Interview Questions for Senior Developer
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Java Interview Questions
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- ION Trading Java Interview Questions
- UBS Top 10 Java Interview Questions
Find more on this topic:
Interview - Product Companies, eCommerce Companies, Investment Banking, Healthcare Industry, Service Companies and Startups.
Last updated 1 week ago
Recommended books for interview preparation:
- Spring Boot with GMAIL SMTP
- Mandrill emails in Spring Boot Java
- Top 30 Hibernate and Spring Data JPA interview questions
- Generating variable length secure key/secret in Java
- Reverse the bits of a number and check if the number is palindrome or not
- MD5 and SHA256 in Java Kotlin and Android
- Spring Security 5 - There is no PasswordEncoder mapped for the id
- Inter-thread communication in Java
- What are different thread states in Java
- Static method synchronization aka Class Lock in Java
Provide email address to subscribe to this blog.