Partitioning the System into Microservices Architecture
Carvia Tech | December 31, 2017 | 1 min read | 24 views
Decompose by business capability and define services corresponding to business capabilities.
Decompose by domain-driven design subdomain.
Top articles in this category:
- How will you Partition a typical e-shop into Microservices Architecture
- 50 microservices interview questions for Java developers
- Cracking Spring Microservices Interviews - question bank
- Why Microservices are better than Monoliths
- Spring Cloud and its advantages
- Is it a good practice to deploy multiple microservices in a single tomcat container
- What is Spring Boot and what are its advantages
Recommended books for interview preparation:
Find more on this topic:
Microservices Architecture and its implementation using Spring Framework
Last updated 1 week ago