Dev Ops Automation - Ubuntu OS, Centos, MySql, MongoDB, Java, AWS Infrastructure.
What is DevOps?
Setting up Bash Alias for quick commands - Centos 6 & 7 and Ubuntu 16
Java on Unix
Installing JDK 8 on centos 7
Installing JDK 8 on Ubuntu 16
Installing MySql on Centos 7
Installing MySql on Ubuntu 16
Nginx Web Server
Installing Nginx on Centos 7
Installing Ngnix on Ubuntu 16
Configure Free SSL from LetsEncrypt on Nginx
Enable GZIP compression on nginx
Configure HTTP2 on nginx
Configure a sub-domain on nginx
Important Nginx Commands
Installing Spring Boot as a Service
Installing Spring Boot Application as systemd service on Ubuntu 16
Installing Spring Boot Application as systemd service on Centos 7
Installing Artifactory Private Maven Repository for Common Code Sharing
This ebook discusses 120 plus real problems and their solutions for Spring microservices architecture based on Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Cloud Native Applications. It covers core concepts of microservices architecture, various design patterns, interview questions & answers, security in microservices, testing strategies and best practices in distributed system design.
- Install OpenJDK 11 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- DevOps interview questions - Basic Concepts, Microservices, Databases, AWS
- Difference between Forward Proxy and Reverse Proxy Server
- Install and upgrade Jenkins on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Installing nginx on macOS Mojave using brew
- Install Artifactory OSS private maven repository
- Basic Unix commands for every programmer
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.