Java Coding Challenges
Java coding challenges - find palindrome number, sort 1 million integers in Big O(1) time, check number is prime, anagram buckets, reverse a string, check Armstrong number, check factorial of a number, pangram sentence.
Carvia Tech | December 25, 2019 | 2 min read | 76 views | Java Coding Challenges
We will use recursion to calculate factorial of a number in Java along with a Java 8 stream approachRead Article
Carvia Tech | October 30, 2019 | 3 min read | 223 views | Java Coding Challenges
In this article we will learn if a given number is prime or not. The solution presented here may not be best optimized, but it should be sufficient from interview point of view.Read Article
Carvia Tech | September 09, 2019 | 2 min read | 453 views | Java Coding Challenges
A palindrome is a word, number, or other sequence of characters which reads the same backward as forward, such as madam, racecar or 454.Read Article
Given a collection of 1 million integers, All ranging between 1 to 9, how would you sort them in Big O(n) time
Carvia Tech | August 03, 2019 | 2 min read | 461 views | Java Coding Challenges
This is a typical Integer Sorting problem with a constraint that the number range to sort is very limited in spite 1 million total entries. Integer Sorting with limited range is achieved efficiently with Bucket Sorting.Read Article
Carvia Tech | May 27, 2019 | 1 min read | 204 views | Java Coding Challenges
We can easily find two number in an array whose product is maximum by sorting the input integer array in descending order first and then multiplying the first two numbers.Read Article
Carvia Tech | May 18, 2019 | 2 min read | 65 views | Java Coding Challenges
Here we get an input array of words that contains anagram string, and we need to create buckets for all the anagrams words.Read Article
- Difference between getOne and findById in Spring Data JPA?
- Run method on application startup in Spring Boot
- Top 50 SDET Java Programming Interview Questions & Answers
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- OAuth2 protected resources in RestAssured Testcases
- What is N+1 problem in Hibernate, how will you identify and solve it?
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- SDET: Rest Assured Interview Questions
- Sapient Fee Calculator: Coding problem in Java
- Machine Learning based Multiple choice questions
Provide email address to subscribe to this blog.