Java Coding Challenges
Java coding challenges - find palindrome number, sort 1 million integers in Big O(1) time, check number is prime, anagram buckets, reverse a string, check Armstrong number, check factorial of a number, pangram sentence.
Carvia Tech | October 30, 2019 | 3 min read | 488 views | Java Coding Challenges
In this article we will learn if a given number is prime or not. The solution presented here may not be best optimized, but it should be sufficient from interview point of view.Read Article
Given a collection of 1 million integers, All ranging between 1 to 9, how would you sort them in Big O(n) time
Carvia Tech | August 03, 2019 | 2 min read | 669 views | Java Coding Challenges
This is a typical Integer Sorting problem with a constraint that the number range to sort is very limited in spite 1 million total entries. Integer Sorting with limited range is achieved efficiently with Bucket Sorting.Read Article
Carvia Tech | May 27, 2019 | 1 min read | 582 views | Java Coding Challenges
We can easily find two number in an array whose product is maximum by sorting the input integer array in descending order first and then multiplying the first two numbers.Read Article
- Machine Learning based Multiple choice questions
- Difference between getOne and findById in Spring Data JPA?
- Rest Assured API Testing Interview Questions
- Run method on Spring Boot startup
- python problem 1: find the runner-up score
- Feign exception handling in Spring Cloud
- Disable SSL validation in Spring RestTemplate
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- MD5 and SHA256 in Java Kotlin and Android
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
Provide email address to subscribe to this blog.