Spring Boot 2
Spring Boot 2 and Spring 5 Framework
Carvia Tech | November 23, 2019 | 1 min read | 1,642 views | Spring Boot 2
We can use an insecure TrustManagerFactory that trusts all X.509 certificates without any verification. This will allow any https certificate (self-signed, expired, etc) with WebClient communication.Read Article
Carvia Tech | October 27, 2019 | 3 min read | 924 views | Spring Boot 2
In this article, we will create a simple Spring Boot 2.2.0 powered REST API that is secured by Basic Authentication, User details are stored in-memory. We will be using Kotlin as the language.Read Article
Carvia Tech | July 09, 2019 | 5 min read | 1,951 views | Spring Boot 2
After migration to Spring Boot 2.1, you may encounter the below error when you try to hit a protected endpoint with username and password. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException There is no PasswordEncoder mapped for the id nullRead Article
- Difference between getOne and findById in Spring Data JPA?
- Run method on application startup in Spring Boot
- Top 50 SDET Java Programming Interview Questions & Answers
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- OAuth2 protected resources in RestAssured Testcases
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- Sapient Fee Calculator: Coding problem in Java
- What is N+1 problem in Hibernate, how will you identify and solve it?
- Installing nginx on macOS Mojave using brew
- How to implement Atomic Counters in DynamoDB for high throughput
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.