Flask - Python micro web framework
Flask REST API development, containerization using docker, production readiness using gunicorn with nginx reverse proxy server.
Carvia Tech | August 31, 2019 | 7 min read | 70 views | Flask - Python micro web framework
This article covers process of building a Flask REST API over saved Keras model and deploy it in production. We are going to take example of a mood detection model which is built using NLTK, keras in python.Read Article
Carvia Tech | August 31, 2019 | 3 min read | 24 views | Flask - Python micro web framework
This article covers Flask API Containerization using Docker, Setting up CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Cloud deploymentRead Article
Carvia Tech | August 31, 2019 | 7 min read | 33 views | Flask - Python micro web framework
Flask in production using wsgi gunicorn, nginx reverse proxy server with load balanced multiple gunicorn instancesRead Article
Carvia Tech | August 31, 2019 | 7 min read | 26 views | Flask - Python micro web framework
In this article we will explore setting up Python and Virtual environment, introduction to flask, pip. Also we will create a simple hello world flask app and test it using curl and POSTMANRead Article
- Difference between getOne and findById in Spring Data JPA?
- Top 50 Multi-threading Java Interview Questions for Investment Bank
- Sapient Global Market Java Interview Questions and Coding Exercise
- OAuth2 protected resources in RestAssured Testcases
- Citibank Java developer interview questions
- FirebaseInstanceIdService is deprecated now
- Top 50 SDET Java Programming Interview Questions & Answers
- BlackRock Top Java Interview Questions: Investment Banking Domain
- Run method on application startup in Spring Boot
- How to implement Atomic Counters in DynamoDB for high throughput
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.