Spring Hibernate Integration
Carvia Tech | May 20, 2019 | 5 min read | 428 views
When a user is updating a row in database, other users must be notified/blocked from updating the stale data. Hibernate can use 2 strategies to handle such concurrent updates - Optimistic Locking & Pessimistic Locking. Even if you are using spring, hibernate will take care of the concurrency management.Read Article
Carvia Tech | July 28, 2018 | 4 min read | 311 views
How to implement thread safe table backed global counter in spring hibernate?Read Article
Carvia Tech | December 31, 2017 | 1 min read | 107 views
Prevent Order Placement if Produce Price Changes inbetweenRead Article
Carvia Tech | December 31, 2017 | 1 min read | 126 views
No two threads shall pick up the same task from database table using HibernateRead Article
Carvia Tech | December 23, 2017 | 4 min read | 279 views
N+1 problem is a performance issue in Object Relational Mapping that fires multiple Select Queries in database for a single select query at application layer. Hibernate provides multiple ways to identify and prevent this problem.Read Article
- How to implement thread safe table backed global counter in spring hibernate?
- Prevent Order Placement if Produce Price Changes inbetween
- No two threads shall pick up the same task from database table using Hibernate
- What is N+1 problem in Hibernate, how will you identify and solve it?
- Prevent Lost Updates in Database Transaction using Spring Hibernate
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.