No SQL design and development - Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, MySQL document DB.
Upasana | September 19, 2019 | 1 min read | 1,966 views | AWS Tutorials
In this article we will scan all records from an Amazon DynamoDB table using a Java Code and AWS SDKRead Article
Upasana | August 12, 2019 | 2 min read | 1,586 views | Amazon DynamoDB AWS Tutorials
By default, the DynamoDB write operations (PutItem, UpdateItem, DeleteItem) are unconditional: each of these operations will overwrite an existing item that has the specified primary key.Read Article
Upasana | August 12, 2019 | 3 min read | 6,834 views | AWS Tutorials
A complete tutorial that walks you through Atomic Counters in Amazon DynamoDB for high throughput scenarios using Java APIRead Article
Upasana | April 24, 2019 | 3 min read | 3,228 views
There are two ways to ensure that lost updates phenomenon does not happen in DynamoDB tables - using Conditional Writes in DyanmoDB and using Optimistic Locking using @Version supportRead Article
Upasana | April 24, 2019 | 1 min read | 4 views | algorithm-datastructures
We will discuss Document Oriented DB vs Key value pair vs Graph DB in this postRead Article
Upasana | July 27, 2018 | 3 min read | 1,314 views | Amazon DynamoDB
How to automatically Retry DynamoDB Write when Provisioning error occurs using Spring Retry Module and also discuss approach involving Amazon SQS, Redis etc.Read Article
Upasana | July 26, 2018 | 2 min read | 64 views | Amazon DynamoDB
What are Best Practices for Using Amazon DynamoDB: database modelling and design, handling write failures, auto-scaling, using correct throughput provisioning, making system resilient top failures.Read Article
- What are Conditional Writes in AWS DynamoDB
- Scan all records of a Amazon DynamoDB table using a Java Code
- Implementing Adhaar Card Service using DynamoDB
- What are Best Practices for Using Amazon DynamoDB?
- How will you ensure that no two threads update the same db record in parallel in amazon DynamoDB
- AWS DynamoDB Java interview questions
- How to automatically Retry DynamoDB Write on ProvisionedThroughputExceededException
- How to implement Atomic Counters in DynamoDB for high throughput
- What is Eventual Consistency in DynamoDB?
- What are different types of NoSql databases in general?